Netflix has released a first look at Blood of Zeus season 2 during Geeked Week ’23. The series is an anime-inspired adult animated fantasy series that follows the story of Heron, a commoner who discovers his true heritage as the son of Zeus. Heron must use his newfound powers to save the world from a demonic army.
The first look preview features a montage of scenes from the upcoming season, including Heron fighting off a giant monster, Seraphim using her magic to defeat enemies, and Zeus looking down from Mount Olympus.
In addition to the first look preview, Netflix also released a new synopsis for the season:
“Heron’s experiences continue in Blood of Zeus Season 2, as he encounters new difficulties and has to make tough, challenging decisions that will decide the world’s fate.”
Here are some of the things we learned from the first look preview:
- Heron is now the king of Olympia and is struggling to balance his duties as a ruler with his desire to be a hero.
- Seraphim is a powerful sorceress who is trying to help Heron but is also keeping secrets from him.
- Zeus is still watching over Heron and is ready to help him when needed.
- The demonic army is more vital than ever and is posing a severe threat to the world.
Blood of Zeus season 2 is scheduled to premiere on Netflix in 2024.
What are you most looking forward to seeing in Blood of Zeus season 2?
About Blood of Zeus
Blood of Zeus is an anime-inspired adult animated fantasy series created by Charley Parlapanides and Flavio Medo. The series follows the story of Heron, a commoner who discovers his true heritage as the son of Zeus. Heron must use his newfound powers to save the world from a demonic army.
Netflix launched the series on October 27, 2020.
The voice cast of Blood of Zeus includes Dermot Mulroney, Elias Toufexis, Jason O’Mara, Claudia Black, Jessica Henwick, Melanie Mahoney, Electra Lopez, Cree Summer, and Kevin Chrislip.
The crew of Blood of Zeus includes Charley Parlapanides and Flavio Medo (creators), David Stewart (composer), Aaron Torre (director), Powerhouse Animation (animation studio), and Netflix (distributor).
- Genre: Anime, Adult Animation, Fantasy
- Created by: Charley Parlapanides, Flavio Medo
- Directed by: Aaron Torre
- Produced by Powerhouse Animation
- Distributed by: Netflix
- Original release: October 27, 2020
- Running time: 22 minutes
- Number of seasons: 1
- Number of episodes: 8
- Blood of Zeus on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81001988
- Blood of Zeus on IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10009170/
I hope this article has been informative. Please let me know if you have any other questions.